Do you wish to claim Asylum?
If you wish to claim asylum or need immigration advice about claiming asylum in the UK, please contact Migrant Help at www.asylumhelpuk.org. They can advise you on what you will need to do to claim asylum in the UK.
Are you an asylum seeker?
If you or your family are asylum seekers living in Wales, we can help you understand your rights and how to access them. We can help with finding financial support and legal representation, accessing health care, accommodation, and many other asylum issues. You can get:
- one-to-one information, advice and support via a face-to-face meeting, the telephone or the internet with an interpreter if you need,
- to know your rights and support to claim these rights.
Professionals working with you can:
- know how to better understand your needs.
To find out how you can access this service, download a copy of the leaflet and get the help you need now or call us on Tel: 02920 489 800.
What we cannot do:
- We cannot help you come to the United Kingdom or give you immigration advice about your asylum claim unless you are a woman who needs paralegal advice on gender-based issues relating to your asylum claim.
- We cannot provide any advice on any matter relating to your asylum support payments or housing.
- We cannot provide immigration advice to economic migrants or visa applicants.
- We are not solicitors and cannot give legal advice regarding your claim.
- We do not have direct influence on your asylum claim nor can we influence the decisions made by United Kingdom Visas and Immigration
- We cannot provide support if you live outside of Wales.
If you are homeless and need destitution support, please go to our Destitution page to find the right support for you.